SPRY Xylitol Tooth Gel
Spry Xylitol Tooth Gel makes oral health fun for your baby, and provides the anti-bacterial benefits of Xylitol!
Spry Xylitol Tooth Gel is delicious and all-natural. It contains an effective amount of Xylitol for controlling and reducing levels of the bacteria that cause tooth decay. It also contains Calcium Glycerophosphate, which the Xylitol uses for strengthening the enamel of emerging teeth. Xylitol acts as a “carrier” for the Calcium and Phosphorus, the primary minerals in tooth enamel.
Kids love the naturally sweet xylitol taste!
The sooner children start to use xylitol products regularly, the more help they will have against tooth decay. We like to refer to xylitol as a “Candy-Floss for the 21st Century”. This is because it tastes like candy, and cleans between the teeth like a floss, but is much more effective because it works at a molecular level!
Why is it so important to get your child onto xylitol as early as possible? In this short video, Dr. John Peldyak, paediatric Dentist, xylitol researcher & author answers this question…
Spry Xylitol Tooth Gel – Tips for Use
- When feeding pacifier (dummy) is being used, squirt some infant tooth gel into the receptacle and clip closed. Baby will love the natural xylitol flavour!
- You could also apply the tooth gel to a cotton swab and apply it directly to the gums and teeth
- Apply a few drops onto your child’s training brush (like the Sharky) before brushing
- Add a few more drops onto the brush after brushing, and let your child practice brushing by himself / herself.
- During teething, place the bristle section of the Brush into iced water for a while. Chewing on this really helps to soothe baby’s gums!
The SPRY Xylitol Tooth Gels come in 60ml. tubes, and three delicious flavours:
ORIGINAL – No flavourants – sweet xylitol flavour
STRAWBERRY BANANA – Natural strawberry and banana flavours
BUBBLEGUM – Natural flavour combination to resemble a “bubblegum” flavour